Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJade21 - Aubrey answer needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Leanan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jade21 - Aubrey answer needed
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:23am
Jade,I tried Aubrey Organics J.A.Y (my s.o. loves it and nicked it from me) and the Swimmer's Shampoo and Conditioner (packed in my suitcase as I am leaving to the US tomorrow and will go swimming there, too).I love them and was impressed how fast my order arrived in Germany.I colour my thick hair and was wondering if you know about any product especially for coloured hair. It tends to be dry, but not frizzy.ThanX again for your suggestion.The lifeguard :-)
There is not only black and white, there is also grey

Leanan
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:23am
Hi! My friend the lifeguard:)Glad to know you are well and that you liked the Aubrey products you've tried and you got them relatively quickly.Do you mean a conditioner for your color-treated hair which tends to get dry? First, I don't know whether you currently do this, but have you been doing periodic hot oil treatments with say olive or jojoba oil? These are great. You can do them as often as you like and they also help your hair to stay elastic and strong.Next, as to specific Aubrey conditioners I would recommend the following to you: Jojoba and Aloe, GPB, Honeysuckle Rose, Rose Mosqueta. Any of these would give your hair some excellent moisture and conditioning.There is also the Blue Green Algae Hair Mask which is a pre-shampoo conditioning treatment which you can use on a monthly, or even weekly basis. Since your hair is color-treated, be sure not to use the week before you color. This is indicated on the jar, but just wanted to alert you to this fact. This product tames the crackles, adds significant body, is moisturizing and strengthening with a pack of nutrients. I have found the product generates a ton of body, so I only apply to my scalp area. Nevertheless, apply where you need it the most and leave on for 15-20 minutes.I hope this helps and if you need any other help, please feel free to ask.Funny about those s.o.'s sneaking away with those products. I know I had three bottles of jojoba in my cabinet:)Bye for now,Jade21Jade,> I tried Aubrey Organics J.A.Y (my s.o. loves it and> nicked it from me) and the Swimmer's Shampoo and> Conditioner (packed in my suitcase as I am leaving to> the US tomorrow and will go swimming there, too).> I love them and was impressed how fast my order> arrived in Germany.> I colour my thick hair and was wondering if you know> about any product especially for coloured hair. It> tends to be dry, but not frizzy.> ThanX again for your suggestion.> The lifeguard :-)
Leanan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:25am
Jade,thnaks for your quick reply.My hair is short again and yes, it tends to get dry. I haven't had any hot oil treatments since it's short again, so I really should pick this up again, shouldn't I?Honysuckle Rose sounds great to me, I read the review.Thanx again for your help.Leanan
There is not only black and white, there is also grey

Leanan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic