Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedshhhh...i got a secret to tell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
m00t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m00t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shhhh...i got a secret to tell
    Posted: September 12 2004 at 3:01am
I see wave people

A nappy jamaican head turned good
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 3:06am
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 7:25am
Lol
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

bubbachuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubbachuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 9:03am
lmfao
im rick james b!tch
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 9:21am
LOL WHICH WAY U BRUSH UR HAIR?..FORWARD?
Nilelator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nilelator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 12:33pm
What grease are u using? Coz they look like Cashflow's, it's just that he has more waves.
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Nilelator Nilelator wrote:

What grease are u using? Coz they look like Cashflow's, it's just that he has more waves.

http://www.dreamteam360.net/us3.html
m00t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m00t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 3:52pm
i brush forwards....but i found a new technique

...what you wanna do is after u finish pink oiling and brushing....what happens is it dries up some of the moisture in the hair...so i damp my soft brush...after brushing with the hard and medium... and i go over my hair with the soft brush to give more moisture back to my head...... understand my hair is not soaked though.... then with enough moisture i put a durag on top of the head to let the moisture have the hair settle...bake for 30 min. and Wallah!!... crisp wavy waves.... You can't have waves without water, right?
m00t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m00t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 3:54pm
oh BTW...grease is Nunile...yellow can... been with it from the go and never looked back...and i don't put alot of grease in my hair....just a finger tip... about the size of half a marble.... it's the pink oil lotion that helps moisturize my hair.
Nilelator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nilelator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 5:23pm
Yeah i'm gonna try Nunile (hhhm with nile in the name it must be that special one for me, lol), yeah I think ur onto something about trying to find a way to retain as much water/moisture in your hair as possible. Coz when I put my grease in and start brushing my hair gets all slick and the waves look just like Cashflow's. I would show u a pic, but it's my sister who has the digital camera and she is being a bit of a fool lately thats why I can't get any pics up. But as soon as I stick the durag rag on then take it off they go back to 'normal'. Twista that link don't work, what is it for anyway?
m00t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m00t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 8:26pm
link was for page three of dream team site...it just told what products i used in my hair
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2004 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by Nilelator Nilelator wrote:

Yeah i'm gonna try Nunile (hhhm with nile in the name it must be that special one for me, lol), yeah I think ur onto something about trying to find a way to retain as much water/moisture in your hair as possible. Coz when I put my grease in and start brushing my hair gets all slick and the waves look just like Cashflow's. I would show u a pic, but it's my sister who has the digital camera and she is being a bit of a **** lately thats why I can't get any pics up. But as soon as I stick the durag rag on then take it off they go back to 'normal'. Twista that link don't work, what is it for anyway?

it works for sum cuz it hasnt went thru all da servers around the world to register dreamteam360.net into ur isp's dns server. Its just da dreamteam member page showing m00t and wut product he uses.
The Bigger Picture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bigger Picture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2004 at 11:18am
I just got an addition. repeat this every 30 min an hour. Waves will multiply!!
I ride spinnas
I ride spinnas
VGIZZLE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VGIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2004 at 11:28am
MOOT THATS ONE OF THE FEW PICS I HAVE SEEN OF YO WAVES THEY TIGHT BRO. YOU CHECK MINE OUT?
"Only If I Knew"
Official Dreamteam Member Forever
http://community.webshots.com/user/vgsta

http://dreamteam360.net/us7.html
"Nothin Special I Just Brush Alot"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bigger Picture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2004 at 11:31am
Originally posted by VGIZZLE VGIZZLE wrote:

MOOT THATS ONE OF THE FEW PICS I HAVE SEEN OF YO WAVES THEY TIGHT BRO.
This was a long time ago. hes not on. I was just browsing the forum and i thought id bring this back. sry
I ride spinnas
I ride spinnas
VGIZZLE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VGIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2004 at 11:33am
OH, OK
"Only If I Knew"
Official Dreamteam Member Forever
http://community.webshots.com/user/vgsta

http://dreamteam360.net/us7.html
"Nothin Special I Just Brush Alot"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bigger Picture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2004 at 11:35am
Did you read his method tho? Im doing that from now on. i think that is a good discovery!
I ride spinnas
I ride spinnas
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic