Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTo cut or not to cut?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vanessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To cut or not to cut?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:30am
I have been growing out my hair for about 2 years now and it is at shoulder length. Trouble is,it is very fine, and tangles easily despite the products I am using which is Matrix right now. I am getting tired of spending 10 minutes to pick it out after I wash it only to put it in a ponytail cause there is nothing else I can do with it and I am contimplating cutting it off ultra short. I love experimenting with color and different accessories and things and with long hair, I am feeling plain and boring. I have worn an untra short style many times before and it really looks great but I am worried that I am going to regret it and maybe even worried about feeling unfeminine. I am a very athletic person as well and the hair is getting in the way. Hepl! Am I going to regret this decision if I DO cut it? Thanks in advance.
kerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:30am
i say cut it short! short hair on the right face can be very feminine and flattering, especially if you have a great set of eyes. there are many things you can do with short hair. wear it curly, blow dry it straight, spike it, anything! plus you can really work those cute lil clips :) ive had short hair for almost 2 years now and people get mad when i try to grow it out! some people just look better with short hair, and you sound like u might be one of those people! go for it!good luck!kerry
kerry wilson
Chrissie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrissie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:30am
> I agree with Kerry. I think with the right face and body, short hair beats long hair any day. I personally have always had long hair but look longingly at the Annie Lenoxes of the world.It sounds as if you might be one such lucky person - go for it!
Vanessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:32am
>Vanessa nice name lol. I agree go ahead and cut it. Changes are good. Add some alternating blonde and red highlights. Use the shape of the cut to emphasize the bone structure in your face. Just make sure you don't go to a chop shop!! A good style starts with a good cut.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic