Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedInstant Conditioner as Leave-In

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Instant Conditioner as Leave-In
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:31am
Several people on this list as different times have suggested using a daily conditioner as a leave-in. I tried this yesterday after washing my hair and got great results I noticed yesterday and today. My hair was softer yesterday, and the ends are much more manageable and not dry looking today. I just put a little of the conditioner I used after shampooing my hair in my palm, spread them together, and applied it to my hair from the ends up very lightly. The reason I never did this before is I feared my hair becoming oily, sticky, or difficult to comb through since conditioner bottles always say to rinse thoroughly. None of these things happened though. Just softer, more manageable hair.I would like to thank the people who gave this hint. It worked for me.
Ethel View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ethel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:34am
> Several people on this list as different times have> suggested using a daily conditioner as a leave-in. I> tried this yesterday after washing my hair and got> great results I noticed yesterday and today. My hair> was softer yesterday, and the ends are much more> manageable and not dry looking today. I just put a> little of the conditioner I used after shampooing my> hair in my palm, spread them together, and applied it> to my hair from the ends up very lightly. The reason I> never did this before is I feared my hair becoming> oily, sticky, or difficult to comb through since> conditioner bottles always say to rinse thoroughly.> None of these things happened though. Just softer,> more manageable hair.I dilute some Aubrey's Organics GPB with water in a little bottle and use it daily as a leave-in. After applying some ROOT Stimulator Carrot Oil Creme to my scalp along the front hairline, I pat some all over my hair while it is still wet from a shampoo and brush both through my hair thououghly before putting it up in a smooth ponytail to dry naturally. It leaves my hair so soft, smooth and silky.You must shake this solution vigorously before each use because it separates upon standing.> I would like to thank the people who gave this hint.> It worked for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic