Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - QUESTION ON BIRTH CONTROL PILLS AND HAIR SHEDDING/LOSS.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedQUESTION ON BIRTH CONTROL PILLS AND HAIR SHEDDING/LOSS.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Happyblonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happyblonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QUESTION ON BIRTH CONTROL PILLS AND HAIR SHEDDING/LOSS.
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:43am
Hi,I'd like to know if any person has experienced a great deal of shedding from taking the birth control pill named TRIPHASIL 21 (or the other name TRIPHASIL 28) or if you are British- TRINORDIOL. Actually, I'd like to hear from any person who had shedding from any name of birth control. (If you do respond, could you please tell what pill you were/are taking? Thank you).What I'd also like to know is, did the shedding stop when the pill was discontinued? Did the shedding go on only when you first started or went off of the pill, or did you shed during all of the time you were taking them? Did it cause thinning around the hairline? Bald patches? I know this is a lot of questions, but any info would be really appreciated, as I'm trying to decide what pill I should take. I've heard that the birth control pill can cause some hair shedding in some women. Thanks!HappyBlonde
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic