Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI have the frizzies!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mina View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have the frizzies!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:50am
To anyone who can help,I am from asian decent and my hair is between wavy and curl I have dyed it a couple of times in the past 2 years and ever since I can remember I have had frizzy hair I have tried the no frizz or the frizz ease serum and shampoos, they don't work. I have also tried gels and mousse and relaxers (not chemical) what else is there to do? HELP!
**toya** View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **toya** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:51am
Hiya. I was gonna suggest you use frizz ease serumbut you tried that. Try using Aussie Mango SmoothyShampoo(i heard it helps lots) or Rusk SensoriesSmoother and St8er. These worked wonders on my hair and i have very frizzy hair and tight curls. Youcan also request samples. Try using some kind of conditioner and deep treatment. There's a site for naturally curly heads like me and you. Visit http://www.naturallycurly.com This site has lots of tips on how to cure you frizzy hair. Hope to see ya on the boards.Jigglypuffaka**Toya**Related Link:Naturally Curly
sandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:53am
> To anyone who can help,> I am from asian decent and my hair is between wavy and> curl I have dyed it a couple of times in the past 2> years and ever since I can remember I have had frizzy> hair I have tried the no frizz or the frizz ease serum> and shampoos, they don't work. I have also tried gels> and mousse and relaxers (not chemical) what else is> there to do? HELP!i have naturally inbetween cury and wavy hair and this is what i live by i just blow dry it take a very large and hot curling iron one that has a setting to 10 i keep mine on ten then i take large sections and one swoosh with the curling iron its allmost frizz free then i take a texture creme and shining solution and mix them together in mh palm and get it on my fingertips and run it through a little at a time where there is still frizz left i highlight my hair and im a hairstylist and im telling you this works good just use a little when you first start out you can allways add more but if you put to much it will feel dirty
BaldSandra
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:58am
> To anyone who can help,> I am from asian decent and my hair is between wavy and> curl I have dyed it a couple of times in the past 2> years and ever since I can remember I have had frizzy> hair I have tried the no frizz or the frizz ease serum> and shampoos, they don't work. I have also tried gels> and mousse and relaxers (not chemical) what else is> there to do? HELP!Mina,I would strongly recommend REDKEN Glass #1it is such a wonderful product that has removed my frizzyou can put it on your hair wet or dry, but the way I do it, is putting it in right after my shower evenly distributing it throughout my hair, and then unlocking the product POWER by using a curling iron. Not only does it take most the frizzies away, it makes hair more manageable and silky.Ask your hairstylist for this product..it has done wonders for me.Good Luck!:)~Amy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic