Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedessential oils for hair growth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vijay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: essential oils for hair growth
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:51am
Hi,I am wondering about what kinds of essential oils are good for hair growth?Vijay
MP VIJAYKHANNA
PD View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:52am
Here's the list: rosemary oil, lemongrass oil, bay leaf oil, basil oil, cedarwood oil (I think). Others are also good for clearing up the scalp: tea tree oil and lavender oil.Don't use any of these directly on the scalp except for the rosemary oil. For the rest of them, mix a few drops into a carrier oil such as jojoba, olive, or sweet almond oil. All of these oils are benificial for hair growth, but they will not cause a visible difference. Their main purpose is in stimulating, moisturuzing, clearing up, and the massaging action helps strengthen the roots. However they are very healthy for the scalp and I would suggest that you use them even if they don't speed up you hair growth.Good luck,PD> Hi,> I am wondering about what kinds of essential oils are> good for hair growth?> Vijay
Sandy87 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandy87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:52am
I use this recipe, mix 6 parts rosemary oil 3 parts basil oil, 3 parts lavender oil and 2 parts lemon oil. leave on overnight and shampoo out in the morning. Will stimulate hair growth and thicken hair. Hope this helps.Sandy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic