Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockeda question about prenatal vitamins

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vijay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a question about prenatal vitamins
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:53am
Just a question!!! I have been hearing about prenatal vitamins...are they really good to take for hair growth or is it a not so good thing if your not pregnant...Vijay
MP VIJAYKHANNA
Clare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:53am
Hi,My understanding is that they have quite a bit of extra iron for the pregnant person, which may not be so good for you in the non-pregnant state. Something to think about.Clare> Just a question!!! I have been hearing about prenatal> vitamins...are they really good to take for hair> growth or is it a not so good thing if your not> pregnant...> Vijay
Clare
Allyson Hartly View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allyson Hartly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:55am
Hey there-Clare's right, but I take two a day and I'm not pregnant. The prenatal vitamins I take are moderate in Iron. Here's my advice:If you decide to take Prenatals, get the ones from GNC or another nutrition store. No offense to Wal-Mart, but their prenatals (as well as those from K-Mart and Bi-Mart) are LOW LOW in hair-growth vitamins as compared to the pills you can get from GNC or other companies. The GNC ones I have are low in Iron. Please think about what Clare said when selecting a prenatal if you decide to take one.*Allyson*> Hi,> My understanding is that they have quite a bit of> extra iron for the pregnant person, which may not be> so good for you in the non-pregnant state. Something> to think about.> Clare
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic