Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedShen Min vitamins

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vijay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shen Min vitamins
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:54am
Hi!!!!I was looking through the vitamin shoppe catalog when I came across some vitamins that are for the hair called shen min. Has anyone tryed this? Are these good to take for hair health?Vijay
MP VIJAYKHANNA
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:54am
Hi, Vijay!If you check DejaNews you can read for yourself that not even balding men/women have had any luck with any of the formulas by Biotech in the ShenMin group. Seems to be a lot of hype:) I shop regularly at the Vitamin Shoppe and they can't seem to unload these products. If you want try Fo-Ti, just buy the herb. It's a lot cheaper than Biotech's formulas.You'd do well to take a good multivitamin/mineral formulation coupled with a B Complex vitamin for the health of your hair.Bye for now,JadeHi!!!!> I was looking through the vitamin shoppe catalog when> I came across some vitamins that are for the hair> called shen min. Has anyone tryed this? Are these good> to take for hair health?> Vijay
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:55am
> Hi, Vijay!> If you check DejaNews you can read for yourself that> not even balding men/women have had any luck with any> of the formulas by Biotech in the ShenMin group. Seems> to be a lot of hype:) I shop regularly at the Vitamin> Shoppe and they can't seem to unload these products.> If you want try Fo-Ti, just buy the herb. It's a lot> cheaper than Biotech's formulas.> You'd do well to take a good multivitamin/mineral> formulation coupled with a B Complex vitamin for the> health of your hair.> Bye for now,> Jade> Hi!!!!
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 5:55am
Hi vijay! I was using Shen Min vitamins and they made me feel sick. It could be the herbs, but I had to stop taking them. It could be different for other people though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic