Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCapilong PSB/33 hair formula

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vanessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Capilong PSB/33 hair formula
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:01am
I'm sure you have seen Capilong PSB/33's add in a magazineby now. I wanted to try it out, has anyone had success with it as far as making hair grow fast? Thanks in advance!~Vanessa
PD View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:01am
Someone posted afew months ago that she tried the products and they didn't work. That's all I've heard about the formula. Bye,PD> I'm sure you have seen Capilong PSB/33's add in a> magazine> by now. I wanted to try it out, has anyone had success> with it as far as making hair grow fast? Thanks in> advance!> ~Vanessa
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:01am
> I'm sure you have seen Capilong PSB/33's add in a> magazine> by now. I wanted to try it out, has anyone had success> with it as far as making hair grow fast? Thanks in> advance!> ~VanessaHi Vanessa. I tried it and it did not do a thing.My advice is to get vitimins instead. Thats what I did and it is the only thing that has increased my growth.I take c,e,B complex and a prenatal ( Im not pregnant). These vitimins have also improved my skin and nails. Hope this helps! Lisa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic