Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBraids with Ribbons

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Braids with Ribbons
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:15am
Does anyone know how to braid small ribbons into small braids? I'm trying to do several long braids all around my head for Halloween and I would like to braid small ribbons into each one. Any suggestions?
Kiki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:16am
> Does anyone know how to braid small ribbons into small> braids? I'm trying to do several long braids all> around my head for Halloween and I would like to braid> small ribbons into each one. Any suggestions?First if you wan't skinny baraids, you gotta get thin ribbon. There's two ways you could do this. The first way is to tie the ribbon around the whole section of the hair your braiding. The secound way is to divide your hair you want to braid in your three sections, tie the ribbon around 1 of the sections. Next (for either choice) you put the ribb on in what ever section you want and braid. If your tieing it around 1 of the three sections keep the ribbon in that section to braide. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic