Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHow Much?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alicia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How Much?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:18am
Hello, It's the straightening hair girl again. I have another question since I have never been to a salon before. -next week is my first time- How much are you suppose to tip the stylist? I plan to get my hair straightened and the price starts at 65 dollars. I'm guessing 10 dollars but what do you guys and gals think? -Alicia
Ron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:18am
> Hello, It's the straightening hair girl again. I have> another question since I have never been to a salon> before. -next week is my first time- How much are you> suppose to tip the stylist? I plan to get my hair> straightened and the price starts at 65 dollars. I'm> guessing 10 dollars but what do you guys and gals> think? -Aliciais not too bad some people give about 15 % of bill total is up to you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic