Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTO BXRIVERS OR WHOEVER KNOWS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TO BXRIVERS OR WHOEVER KNOWS
    Posted: September 16 2004 at 12:29pm
I SAW THE DREAMTEAM PICTURES YOU BROTHERS ARE TRUELY BLESSED , BUT HOW DO YOU GET YOUR WAVES TO CONNECT EVENLY ALL THE WAY AROUND WITHOUT THE PROBLEM OF UNEVEN WAVES.ALSO WHATS YOUR METHOD FOR A ALLDAY LONGLASTING NONFADING HEALTHY SHINE THANKS FOR ADVISE
We climb together on this site!
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2004 at 12:40pm
brushing the areas that are not connected more often.
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2004 at 1:00pm
WRONG!!!!!!!!!

U HAVE TO BRUSH THE FRONT END OF UR SIDES AT AN ANGLE......BECAUSE FOR MOST WAVERS, THE MOST TRAINED PART OF THEIR HAIR IS THE TOP; SO BRUSH AT A SLIGHTLY DOWNWARD ANGLE BETWEEN THE SIDES AND THE TOP, GET IT?
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2004 at 1:44pm
Yea.....
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

skillz831 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skillz831 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2004 at 2:30pm
i brush my hair at angle on the front sides and i can see waves but if u go with brushing this way how do u brush middle ?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic