Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedChessbum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chessbum
    Posted: September 18 2004 at 11:22am
wave king, what happen to kane at the end of the movie thats my point he was moving to fast selfdestructive.If he woud have just slowed down and chilled with shorty he would have been kool. brother have to know when to come inside the house. be kool king one love
We climb together on this site!
Wave King of Kentucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 1:05pm
Yeah my favorite part is when Kane beat the sh*t out of that nigga in front of his hause he was stompin the sh*t out of that nigga.
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 1:02pm
Yeah lol.Thats funny when wax and them are watching the robbery tape and dem niccas are laughing and going crazy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 12:59pm
You know who I am talking about Menace II Society. The nigga who was muslim and his dad?lol
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 12:48pm
lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 12:36pm
I like you and respect you Cbum you are a real true O.G. you remind me of that man from the movie Menace II Society. lol
bronx zoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronx zoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 11:48am
yo,son thats some deep sh;t you are difinently the livest nigga on this site i mean i will probally think about that science all day.yo son i got my waves flowin right i will post my pictures next week you got any questions ask me, some of these niggas are kind of****y come to the bronx with that sh;t and get you lip split Im sorry chessbum disturbing the harmony and sh;t i got a little thug in me PRAY FOR ME LOL
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2004 at 10:38am
good question ,actually i pray alot and ask god for guidance on what comes out of my mouth.The easy way to destruction of a black man is that we dont encourage people enough,we just envy discourage and hate. There are two type of people in this world, ones who discourage and one who encourage ,a dicourager lacks love for self because there around a negative enviorment An encourager finds love inself and the way he places his wordchoice for example if you disagree with a man, just say i diagree and correct him in away thats not belittling but win his respect,and keeps harmony but,in answer to your question im a christian with ethics.be kool and thx for compliment and remember tomorrow is not promised so spread love today be kool my lil brother
We climb together on this site!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2004 at 9:39pm
What up Cbum this is the King. I have a question for you, why are you so nice and humble? are you muslim or something?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic