Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHAIRCOLOR FIASCO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAIRCOLOR FIASCO
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:54am
Help I have had my blonde on blonde haircolor touched up twice in one week..Once it was too dark the second time I turned up orange. Question is when can I correct this disaster? Can I acheive the Heather Locklear warm blonde tones on my naturally dark brown hair with just highlights? Also do you have any reccomendations for a good conditioner as well as salon in Manhattan? I have tried many top salons and spent a lot of money only to be disgusted with the results. I also have a problem with being able to achieve the same shade from color to color touch-up even though I go back to the same colorist. So I would appreciate any and all help you can give.
William View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote William Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:56am
> Help I have had my blonde on blonde haircolor touched> up twice in one week..Once it was too dark the second> time I turned up orange. Question is when can I> correct this disaster? Can I acheive the Heather> Locklear warm blonde tones on my naturally dark brown> hair with just highlights? Also do you have any> reccomendations for a good conditioner as well as> salon in Manhattan? I have tried many top salons and> spent a lot of money only to be disgusted with the> results. I also have a problem with being able to> achieve the same shade from color to color touch-up> even though I go back to the same colorist. So I would> appreciate any and all help you can give.Linda;You are in haircolor heaven! The best colorist in the world, Beth Minardi is at Minardi and Minardi in New York, give them a call!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic