Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sebastian Colourshines -can you do it yourself?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSebastian Colourshines -can you do it yourself?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veronica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sebastian Colourshines -can you do it yourself?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:57am
I think this question was asked elsewhere, but I'm not sure there was an answer and I want to do it over the weekend if I can.I emailed their website and asked if I could use the product safely myself and they replied that it was for professional use only.Can anyone tell me if they have used it? If so, is it complicated and does it really need a professional to do it for you? I would imagine it is just like any other semi-permanent color.Thanks.
Sherry LaBree View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherry LaBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:58am
Hi there!Heck yeah!! Youcan use this product safely BY YOURSELF!! I am NO professional haircolorist, but apllying Colorshines is EXACTLY like applying a box of Clairol Loving Care (ya know, the wash out in 6 to 8 shampoos stuff from the drug store). I have used about 4 different shades of colorshines in the past two months with nice results... the best thing is... everything is TEMPORARY! If the color is too dark (highly unlikely) just wash it on out.To apply colourshines, you will need:A towelPlastic Capheated bonet (if you want semi-perm and not temporary results)applicator bottlecomb (to section hair with and comb dye through).Applying the colourshines is EASY! have fun!!Sherry> I think this question was asked elsewhere, but I'm not> sure there was an answer and I want to do it over the> weekend if I can.> I emailed their website and asked if I could use the> product safely myself and they replied that it was for> professional use only.> Can anyone tell me if they have used it? If so, is it> complicated and does it really need a professional to> do it for you? I would imagine it is just like any> other semi-permanent color.> Thanks.
anne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:58am
How long do you leave it in the hair? Is it pre-mixed and ready to go? Thanks!
david View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:58am
Where can you order colourshines from? Thanks.> How long do you leave it in the hair? Is it pre-mixed> and ready to go? Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic