Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedcolor on color

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: color on color
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:59am
I need to be educated about coloring...My hair is just below my shoulders and is a level 6 (My hairdresser has said that and that seems to be important information here so I thought I would include it.) Anyway, for a little over a year I have been getting it colored a reddish-brown that is slightly darker than my natural. I have not really found a shade of red that I like on me and want to go back to a warm, golden blonde. Before the red, my hair was highlighted every 3 months or so. I've been getting my hair colored since forever and I imagine this isn't going to be an easy process. My hair is probably in the best condition it has ever been..it is thin and apparently susceptable to damage. I say "apparently" because it is manageable and healthy looking to me, but the "inside" suffers with processing! My feeling on that is I really don't care what the inside is doing as long as it looks good. My question is how can I achieve a warm, golden blone color after I've been getting it colored reddish brown? My hair is do for a color (honestly, the red has faded quite a bit so I would say it is more of a light to medium brown right now) and I had a different person do my red than the blonde. The person who did my red doesn't feel comfortable with blonde, and suggested I go back to her to have this done. I want to know what is involved exactly with this process. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic