Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedto Jade 21 please read

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: to Jade 21 please read
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:00am
>I don't know where I was Jade. Who knows in the world of Victoria story series lolBut I will try vitamin E.
Judy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Judy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:00am
> Happy Holidays, Diane!> I think I mentioned to you about those> vitamins/minerals/supplements:) They make a tremendous> difference in the growth and condition of your hair. I> know they do for me. I don't know whether you remember> me saying this on the list, but my hair never grew> past my shoulders until I was like 17. My mom said it> must have been hormone adjustments and that's as good> an explanation as any I can think of. Her hair grew> tremendously fast naturally. With Vitamin E, her hair> grew like wildfire and was as silky as anything. She> was a real Vitamin E fan.> That sounds like a great series. You, too ,as far as> enjoying the holiday season.> Bye for now,> JadeHi Jade. What vitamin supplements do you take? Thanks.
Judy Shear
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:59am
Happy Holidays, Diane!> I read on this list that your hair grew extremely> fast. Supposely hair only grows on the average about 6> inches per year and yet you are one of the few people> who manage to grow your hair extremely hair.> What did you do? Have you always been known to grow> your hair so fast. I have a sitter that seem to be> that way.> Meanwhile my hair is so so slow and it is frustrating.I think I mentioned to you about those vitamins/minerals/supplements:) They make a tremendous difference in the growth and condition of your hair. I know they do for me. I don't know whether you remember me saying this on the list, but my hair never grew past my shoulders until I was like 17. My mom said it must have been hormone adjustments and that's as good an explanation as any I can think of. Her hair grew tremendously fast naturally. With Vitamin E, her hair grew like wildfire and was as silky as anything. She was a real Vitamin E fan.> Jade ps Emily of the blue moon show never went on so I> didn't tell you about it yet. and have a nice> Christmas.That sounds like a great series. You, too ,as far as enjoying the holiday season.Bye for now,Jade
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 6:59am
Dear Jade:I read on this list that your hair grew extremely fast. Supposely hair only grows on the average about 6 inches per year and yet you are one of the few people who manage to grow your hair extremely hair.What did you do? Have you always been known to grow your hair so fast. I have a sitter that seem to be that way.Meanwhile my hair is so so slow and it is frustrating.Jade ps Emily of the blue moon show never went on so I didn't tell you about it yet. and have a nice Christmas.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic