Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedliquid panthenol

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Leslie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: liquid panthenol
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:00am
Hi! About a year back I purchased liquid panthenol off the net, but can't remember the site. I was wondering if anyone knows it. Thank you in advance.
Ethel View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ethel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:01am
> Hi! About a year back I purchased liquid panthenol off> the net, but can't remember the site. I was wondering> if anyone knows it. Thank you in advance.Hi Leslie,You can find "Panthenol-D Liquid" at www.nowfoods.com. You will not find it there if you use the "Search" feature on the homepage.Click on the Catalog and then find it listed under "Moisturizers - 100% Pure".Take care,Ethel
Leslie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:02am
> Hi Leslie,> You can find "Panthenol-D Liquid" at> www.nowfoods.com. You will not find it there if you> use the "Search" feature on the homepage.> Click on the Catalog and then find it listed under> "Moisturizers - 100% Pure".> Take care,> EthelThanks very much! You're a gem.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic