Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNeed a good shine product!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need a good shine product!
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:02am
I have been using a product by Rusk called "shine" and it is amazing. My hair was like straw on the ends and broken at the crown and this stuff coats it, smooths it, and makes it shine beautifully and it never looks greasy. It is a silicone which is clear and unscented and very light weight. You can find this is CVS and it retails around $16.95 for a small bottle that will last at least 6 months.
david View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:02am
You can buy it really cheap here:http://www.discount-beauty.com/products.htmEnjoy :)
Chrissie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrissie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:02am
> Rebecca, there is a wonderful product by Biosilk> called "Silk Therapy" that shines like> nothing else I've ever tried. I've used it every day> for a long time. I wouldn't want to ever be without> it! It's a miracle product. On a side note to Amy's> comment, her recommendation of Sunglitz's "Repair> & Shine" is also made by Biosilk. I believe> it's probably the same product, marketed under> Sunglitz's name. You have to try this stuff. :) Kelly> F.You can order it online at labeauty.com
Kelly F. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly F. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:02am
> Any suggestions?Rebecca, there is a wonderful product by Biosilk called "Silk Therapy" that shines like nothing else I've ever tried. I've used it every day for a long time. I wouldn't want to ever be without it! It's a miracle product. On a side note to Amy's comment, her recommendation of Sunglitz's "Repair & Shine" is also made by Biosilk. I believe it's probably the same product, marketed under Sunglitz's name. You have to try this stuff. :) Kelly F.
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:01am
> Any suggestions? I know of an awesome produst that i have been using for 3 years and can not do without. It is called REPAIR and SHINE by Sunglitz. It contains silk. My hair is VERY dry and coarse....my hair drinks this stuff and loves it! Many of my friends are using this now and love it as much as I do. Call around...I found it at my local salon.
Rebecca View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebecca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:01am
Any suggestions?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic