Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBumble and Bumble dry 2k

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Susan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bumble and Bumble dry 2k
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:02am
Does anyone know where this powder shampoo can be purchased?
tgbils View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgbils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:02am
> Does anyone know where this powder shampoo can be> purchased?You can call the salon in NY and they'll send it. My mother called and had it shipped for my sister for Xmas. It's supposed to come out after Jan.
Soka View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:03am
I wrote an email to them once (from their website Bumble&Bumble) asking where in my local area their products can be found (I gave them my area and zip codes) and I received a very nice email back informing me where I could purchase Bumble2 products. Unfortunately for me the salons were still too far away to be convenient. I know that Bellisima.com sells some Bumble2 but I don't think they sell the hair powder. :(> Does anyone know where this powder shampoo can be> purchased?
peacecat View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2000 at 8:21pm
You might check www.diamondbeauty.com. I received an email from them a few weeks back that they could not list Bumble & Bumble products on their website for legal reasons, but would continue to carry them. You have to email them with your request and they will send you pricing information. I haven't tried it yet, but it's certainly worth a shot. Best of luck in your hunt!

Lisa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic