Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWANAKEE PRODUCTS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sheena View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WANAKEE PRODUCTS
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:03am
I JUST BOUGHT THE LINE OF WANAKEE PRDUCTS ONLINE AND I WANTED TO KNOW FROM SOMEONE THAT HAS USED THEM BEFORE HOW WELL THE PRODUCTS WORK , DID YOU NOTICE RESULTS IMMEDIATLEY.
DevJam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DevJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:03am
I used the line before and I did notice it made my hair silkier and shinier after one use. I love her products. I have never used a shampoo that compares to her Moisture Emphasis. The only reason why I stopped using them is because I am in college and I can't afford them anymore. If I had the dough it would definitely be worth it.-DJ
DJ
anita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2000 at 7:03am
> I JUST BOUGHT THE LINE OF WANAKEE PRDUCTS ONLINE AND I> WANTED TO KNOW FROM SOMEONE THAT HAS USED THEM BEFORE> HOW WELL THE PRODUCTS WORK , DID YOU NOTICE RESULTS> IMMEDIATLEY.What type of results are/were you expecting? I've used them in the past (conditioners and oils, no shampoos) and liked them quite a bit. The Verifin Conditioner did leave my hair and scalp in good condition. My only issues w/ Wanakee are price and the mail order aspect. This product in itself will not "grow" your hair, but will aid in less breakage and dryness...both of which are conducive to hair growth. Her styling/care advice is actually better than the products themselves. Don't expect miracles, but a high quality (if expensive) product.
hi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic