Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhere can I get the best deal on Viviscal?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mossflower View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mossflower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where can I get the best deal on Viviscal?
    Posted: January 12 2000 at 11:29pm
Does anyone know who is selling Viviscal the cheapest? Also, do any places offer a money back guarantee on it? Thanks!
shemarie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shemarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2000 at 1:39am
GO TO IHERB.COM ITS 54 DOLLARS THERE WITH NO SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGE PLUS THEY GIVE YOU FREE SOAP
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2000 at 1:46am
Hi,

Hair Boutique does not endorse the product..therefore we don't sell it. But Salon.Web does sell it and they are a site that we do endorse. Mike Trobee has a "frequent buyer program" for the Viviscal and I believe it is very low priced on his site although I am not sure how much.

Mike does offer a 30 day money back guarantee.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic