Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedprom hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
trendyfed View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trendyfed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: prom hair
    Posted: January 14 2000 at 9:15am
I got my hair cut really short, like Sarah Mclachlan short
in November. I know my hair won't be as long as I want it to by May for prom, so I have been thinking about wearing a really nice 3/4 wig. Its wavy and 28" long. I just wanted to know what anyone had to say about that, because I have a lot of questions like...Will it be really hot? Is it very likely of falling off? How much will it cost for me to have someone at a salong put it on for me? If you can answer any of these questions please answer back or e-mail me.
viva02@aol.com
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2000 at 1:54am
Hi...

Wigs are a lot better than they used to be. They can be very lightweight and therefore not hot. I can not begin to guess what it would cost to buy a wig but many stylists will charge you the same price for working on a wig that they would for your hair. The best way to find out is call a few salons and get a "price quote" on what it would cost and whether or not they work on wigs.

Have you considered some of the hot new "clip on" ponytails, braids and hair pieces? Some of them are really nice and they would blend right into your hair. Then you would not have to worry about the wig falling off or being too hot.

Just a thought.

Best wishes,
Karen Shelton
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic