Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOk..I have HAD it!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
splash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote splash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ok..I have HAD it!
    Posted: January 28 2000 at 3:57pm
I have tried everything for my static-ridden hair - from drier sheets to mousse to hairspray. Nothing works and I have had it. Before I cut it all off (joking) does *anyone* know how I can get rid of staticy hair. Ps - it persists in spurts throughout the WHOLE day at my job.
shemarie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shemarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2000 at 7:17pm
you know what I have the same problem and I found out what it was it was the brush I was using on my hair , it was this natural bristle brush I don't know what kind of brush you use on your hair but maybe that could be the prblem.
sheenamedwards@chickmail.com
Simone.(C) View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simone.(C) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2000 at 1:11am
Have you you tried placing a bit of silk over your brush, then brushing?, it works for me also Sebastians Potion 9 has done wonders as I'm tormented by static as well.

Good Luck,
Simone.(C). :)
moirag View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moirag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2000 at 8:56am
I used to have the same problem until I heard this tip:

During hte day when you get static rub some moisturizer into your hands then spread a SMALL amount over the top (static-y) layer of your hair.

I like to use a moiturizer that is fragrence free and definitely does not have AHAs.

My hair soaks it up wihtout looking greasy and my static is gone.

Good luck!

Moira
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic