Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedshort underneath?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MLE View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: short underneath?
    Posted: January 29 2000 at 8:58pm
my hair is to my shoulders, and quite thick. my bf told me that it would look good if i had my hair cut really short underneath on the back and a little on the sides, like buzz cut, and then keep it long on top. he said it will also help make my hair seem a little less thick. i think the idea sounds kind of cool, and it would feel really cool underneath, all fuzzy and short, but i'm concerned about how it would look, or if i would like it in the long run. has anyone else tried this, or do u have opinions?

-emily
hre View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2000 at 4:51pm
Had a girlfriend that had hair like this. Her hair was thick and slightly curly. It was all one length about 4" past her shoulders except for where it was buzzed in back from about the top the top of her ears down. When she wore her hair down, you couldn't tell. If she wore her hair up, you would see. I thought it looked great especially after it was recently cut. Needed to be trimmed every 1-2 months. She said it was a lot cooler in the heat even with her hair down. I imagine it might be awkward for her to wear her hair up if she decided to grow it out again but I lost touch with her before she did that.
hawgmag49 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hawgmag49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2000 at 2:20am
My wife wears her hair like that. I think it looks great. She lets me trim it up every week with the clippers and a number 1 guard. Mark
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic