Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedcreativity - used to have it

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dragonflygirl7 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragonflygirl7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: creativity - used to have it
    Posted: February 23 2000 at 7:17pm
hi there
well, i have no ideas on what to do with my hair on a regular basis. i'm 13, and not that capible of anything extravigant. i have thick, blonde, about 2-3 in. past my shoulders, and it's slightly layered. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!please, plus, i don't use hairspray that often, my hair doesn't need it, but i'm willing to make changes, for the better. a better way to describe my hair is that it looks like denise richards', but blode, in drop dead gorgeous.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2000 at 1:11pm
There are many many things you can do.

You can add tiny accent braids to the front and sides. They don't have to be long or thick and can be very tiny. Braids are still very hot on all the fashion runways. You can also pull part of the hair back and tie it at the crown. You can add bangs or change the bangs you have. With your lenght you have tons of options. You can wear it in a variety of knots both small and medium sized. Knots are easy to do. You can also be creative with the parts and do zig zag parts of comb all of your hair to one side to give it a fuller thicker look. You can also add temporary tiny dreadlocks which are also very hot.

Hope that helps.

Karen Shelton
Hair Boutique
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2000 at 4:58pm
Matters if you are tired of your hair or just wanting some variety. If you are tired - then it is time for a major change (like a new style). There are lots of styles and would depend somewhat on your facial features. I work with people a little older than you (15 - 18)and one of the styles that seems to be popular is a layered bob (with or without bangs). Personally, I like it with bangs better - just above the eyebrows. A variation is the tuck - behind -the ears style (whatever you call it)
If you just want some variety, you can add bangs (if you don't have them) and wear them down straight then change to the side. The responses by Karen were also good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic