Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Party Celebration Special Offer From Ouidad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Party Celebration Special Offer From Ouidad
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:51pm
Jeff and I are very happy to welcome Ouidad (the curly hair expert) to our site. We have traded banners with Ouidad (please click in to see her) and links.To help us celebrate our 200,000th party Ouidad has offered Hair Boutique visitors a special Sample Set of her hair care products at a very special price for the month of June.If you have curly, frizzy hair or if you just want to try Ouidad's line of wonderful hair care products, email me at shelton@hiredguns.com and I will send you the details on how to get the special offer.Ouidad is offering a special gift set at a reduced price to Hair Boutique visitors referred by me.This is a private sale only available through a combined offering from Ouidad and Hair Boutique.It is a great deal.Regards,KarenRelated Link:Ouidad
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic