Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what really works? (HAIR)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
leah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what really works? (HAIR)
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:57pm
my hair is extremely short, and is driving me extremely crazy! I have read all these messages about drinking lots of water, keeping all clean and trimming it, and all that. my problem is i do all this already. i take care of my hair, take vitamins, trimming, everything, and i always have. I want to know what really works. i want it to grow really fast. so what product(s) do i need to buy that really do work and work fast? Please Help!!!!!!!
Nellie Watkins View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellie Watkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2000 at 12:56pm
Hi,
My name is Nellie and what really works is Hair Formula 37. I take it and the results are a miracle. My hair grows like a weed. I am working on my second order. I started taking HAir Formula 37 on Aug 4,2000. I have back length hair already that use to be neck lenght.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic