Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ANNOUNCING THE MOST BORING HAIRSTYLE...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lalaland View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ANNOUNCING THE MOST BORING HAIRSTYLE...
    Posted: August 16 2000 at 5:22pm
I WIN!I have shoulder length Med. brown med. thick straight hair w/ a LITTLE tiny bit of natural wave,a heart/oval shaped face, school coming up, and boring hair! HELP! I need a new cut!!!!If you have styling suggestions, HELP!
Roslynn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roslynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2000 at 5:22pm
Layers is the answer to your dilema. Especially if you like your hair to be virsital. Get long layers and blow dry out, then here's the next key:pomade or wax. This cuts down on the frizz and adds to the "piecy" look.
lalaland View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2000 at 2:58pm
I just now read your message for the first time...and I have gotton layers already! You were right, they are magic, but one unexpected thing happened. My hair became curly! It's really curly now when I scrunch it, before i only hada few waves when i scrunched, but now it's practically spirals! It's great! Everyone says I got a perm, and don't believe me when I say I only had it layered. Their not long layers though, they weight my hair down.
Lalaland
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic