Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Winds in emotions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Winds in emotions
    Posted: April 11 2002 at 6:32pm
A while back someone shared their feelings on announcement.
I`m not getting married and next time will certainly work on getting someone that has their head screw on right. I will chuck up as losing a husband and not healing right. Loneness is a horrible feeling to go through.
I loved him and will always love him and it feels like a second death in my life. Very painful.

Thank God that I only got a trim and not cut my hair because in three years of knowing him he wanted me to cut my hair, dye it and do all sorts of things with my hair and I kept on saying no. He didn`t want to have a girlfriend with long hair yet he married a long hair woman and met me. He was very unhappy about his own life and thought if he change everyone it would be easier for him but
the only reason I am sharing this with some of you is because I am hoping that I will save someone else from making a huge mistake.

When someone wants to change you to the point you don`t even recognize yourself it really means that you shouldn`t be with that person eventhought you love them. When you feel that you might resemble the ex wife run run and run fast.
What rings in my mind is what my father made me promise when I was very small. He was an army man and was extremely tough in character and made me promise that I would never allow a man to take control of me. Not that I hate men, I happen to have lots of male friends.
Don`t feel sad for me. In some ways it makes me a better, wiser , more understanding and loving person toward others going through divorce . Now I can feel both pains.
We bend so far in relationship with our feelings and too many times I have read on this web site how someone destroyed their hair because of pain. Please allow me to stop you for doing this.
dianefromcanada
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic