Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Un-cut Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2003 at 11:02am
Maybe you are right Kuroneko. Or maybe you aren't right. Maybe the couple wear similar hairstyles because they both like those styles or maybe they are just having fun. I'm sure there are different reasons for it.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2003 at 5:58pm
I think it's sexy that you are growing your hair REALLY long Uzi!.
It wouldn't bother me at all if Kath decided to grow her hair longer. It is nice to run your fingers through beautiful long hair!
BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2003 at 8:43pm
I think it's great that people wear their hair how they want regardless of what others think because I believe people usually know what hair length or style flatters themselves best.

If you feel comfortable with your hair, just as with your clothes,jewelry, makeup etc. I believe you feel confident and better about yourself.
BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2003 at 8:44pm
Let us know Kathy if you grow your hair out like Uzma is doing.
You and Tina are interesting people Kathy.
KathyAnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KathyAnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2003 at 10:40pm
*Thanks Jasmine. You are an interesting person in your own right.
I read on the Chillin board how you and Brent E are going to meet in person in Chicago. How exciting that will be for you Jasmine! I have heard of people chatting on the computer and then meeting up with each other but I've never actually known anyone who has done that. I'm sure it will be ok. Brent seems like an awfully nice fella *(smart too and a good writer ).
*Best of luck Jasmine.
Girl Tia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Girl Tia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2003 at 7:17pm
Congrats to Uzma on her growing her hair as long as it goes.
I'm more than halfway down my back now, aiming for hip length or at least longer than I now have it. Being of Chinese heritage my hair is straight and black, maybe medium thickness.
How thick is your hair Uzma? What color is it?

To KathyAnn and tina m, congrats on your openess about your lesbian relationship. I'm a formerly gay man who, thanks to my sexual reassignment surgery, is now a transexual.
So I live as a hetrosexual woman living with my man.
I am now what I have wanted to be since I was a small child.

I look, dress and act like a woman too, because I am one. Legally too.
I'm unable to have children but other than that I'm a woman.
Looking at me you would never guess I was once a man.
So I'm a femme too tina. Just in a different way.

It's nice to know there are other members of the Gay/Lesbian?Bisexual/Transgender community who post.

Thanks.

Have you gotten any flack KathyAnn or Tina about your relationship on these hair boards?

tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2003 at 9:32pm
Hi there Tia.

Kathy and I haven't been given much "flack" about our lesbian "marriage" Tia. I'm sure many people here don't like it and maybe don't like us, I don't know, but they haven't given us any grief about it, -(except for one woman who apparently doesn't write on the boards these days. She hasn't written for a while.)-

People have given me flack about other things Tia, I get in my share of disputes on the boards,-(and I admit I am partially to blame for the arguments, not that I mind the occasional internet scuffle, tee-hee!)- but in regards to Kathy and my lesbian relationship, people have been pretty cool about it.

Take care girl.
KathyAnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KathyAnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2003 at 10:36pm
*Hello Tia. Thank you so much for posting.
I'm glad you have fulfilled your dream of becoming a woman. There is a place for all of us here.
*We are all unique.
*I agree with Tina. People have been very tolerant of Tina and myself. Like she said I don't know how many approve or disapprove of lesbians but those who disapprove have not been discourteous.
Best of luck in your new life as a woman Tia.
Nicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2003 at 10:58pm
how long is it now, Uzma?
oughta be looking pretty spectacular by now
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2003 at 1:56pm
Hi Nicky

Thanks for asking .

My hair now falls to the top of my breasts.
it's 23.5 inches long

I love everything about my hair and it is looking and feeling beautiful (to me anyway).

Hope you ...hope everyone...is as happy with their hair, whatever its length or style, as I am with mine.

Best regards,
Uzi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic