Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please Visit All Our New Boards!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please Visit All Our New Boards!
    Posted: June 08 2003 at 8:21pm
Hi all,

At the request of many of you via posts and private emails and bMails, we have added several new topics in direct reaction to your expressed wishes. Some of you have graciously volunteered to moderate and we thank you for this willingness to keep the threads going and a comfortable place to visit.

Please support our new Moderators....SuperGrover at the Fashion and the Shoe threads....Giles at the Philosophize thread....Bratty at the Chillin Place and Starburst at Cosmetic Surgery.

Thank you for your ongoing visits and support.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2003 at 9:08pm
these new boards are great my family will never see me i think i'll put a pillow by the computer LOL!
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2003 at 9:26pm
I'm IN bed with my laptop!!!!
How nuts is that?
Uzi

tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2003 at 11:05pm
I post too much as it is, I really need to take a break for a while!!!
....but all of these new boards are so great, I've posted on three new ones already tonight!!!

All credit to Karen and the moderators of the boards!!!
tina
Constance View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Constance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2003 at 2:50pm
I am like a kid with a new toy. My mind is spinning with posts that I want to make. So much fun. Thank you HB and all new moderators.
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2003 at 3:57pm
I couldn't believe the virtual cornecopia of new boards when I logged on this morning! Many thanks to all who have made this possible! Good luck to all our new moderators who have gotten things off to a fantastic start!

I just realized I ended every above sentence with an exclamation mark. Please forgive the sudden burst of enthusiasm...it is near 5 p.m. and I am going home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2003 at 9:26pm
LOL Lyris! :)!

I am so happy that new forums are all going so well in their first day! Thanks Karen for expanding!

This is so exciting. But I really must tear myself away from the computer more.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic