Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Public Thank You for Uzma

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mr. Happy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Happy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Public Thank You for Uzma
    Posted: November 16 2003 at 2:17pm
Your response to my posting from last month is one of the nicest and kindest responses I have ever received on this subject, electronically or in person.

I really appreciate the way you have reached out across the ocean in so caring a way, and you deserve as large a public thank you as I can muster.

So this is it. Not that impressive, but truly heartfelt.

With thanks and kindest regards,

Mr. Happy
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2003 at 4:44pm
You are most welcome.

I sincerely wish you every happiness in your life.
Uzi

tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2003 at 11:02pm
I agree Mr. Happy.
Uzi is the nicest, kindest existential agnostic I have ever met in this absurd and meaningless universe we find ourselves in.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2003 at 11:14pm
Uzi, when did you get on this existential agnostic kick and decide the universe was absurd and meaningless?

Not that I'm bothered by that. Better an agnostic than a religious fanatic!

The thing is Uzma, even if you actually believed that, you have a such a social conscience and such noble ideals that you would worry like a mother hen about people and problems anyway!
Maybe this existential,agnostic kick of yours, the absurdity and meaningnessless of things, is actually a defense mechanism for you Uzma, to make you less sensitive to all the suffering in the world, so you can cope with all of the garbage easier. After all, if it's all meaningless and absurd why worry about things much!.

Or am I way off base here?
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2003 at 3:23am
Waaaaaaay off base, Tina.....but I appreciate your kind words.

Uzi

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic