Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm a Little Addicted.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm a Little Addicted.
    Posted: December 24 2003 at 8:07am
Mann, I really missed you guy's. It was so odd, but everytime I was on line I found myself missing Hair Talk.

Glad to have you all back. Let's all join in and support what Karen is trying to do here. We can enjoy this little community and eachother....Cheers All.
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2003 at 8:28am
I second that Sophie! I am so glad to be back also! Lets make this better and bigger than it has ever been! Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
Giles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Giles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2003 at 8:41am
I agree.

This is a nice Holiday present from Karen.

Happy Holidays to all.
Giles
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2003 at 8:55am
Hi Sophie, Debbie & Giles,

Happy Holidays to you all.

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Budokan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budokan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2003 at 9:38am
Karen

We don't say it often enough: THANKS! You do a great job and we do appreciate the effort.

Wishing you and yours the merriest of holidays and the happiest of New Years!

BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2003 at 9:38am
I'm glad this forum is back too. Let's hope everyone decides to play nice this time around.
Maybe they will realize if they aren't decent and respectful to people, they will not have this place, and that would be a shame, wouldn't it.
Have a great holiday season everyone.
p.s.- Thanks Karen .
Constance View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Constance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2003 at 10:36am
As Karen always says, if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger and since the boards are back, I am sure they will only get better and stronger.

Thanks Karen.

Happy Holidays,
Constance
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2003 at 11:08am
What happened? I tried to get on last week and it was closed down. Who wasto blame? Why? I am so out of the loop.

Jacqui
Laine1998 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laine1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2003 at 5:57pm
Sophie,
I too found out that I was a bit addicted to this place. More than I knew...
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2003 at 9:44pm
LOL...Laine..Yeah, whats with that? I really only post one other place, this has been sort of a new thing. This posting thing has been fun with all of you.

Wow, Christmas night...I have to admit I feel a little like a stuffed turkey...Whaaa....I think I need to visit the Diet Board lol.
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2003 at 9:46pm
OK, goodI think I will do these Computer excersicesbefore bed......heh heh!

Oh, yes, I do feel Better...
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2003 at 8:09pm
I have come to the conclusion that I am alot addicted to this site! Happy New Year everyone! Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2004 at 5:41pm
I totally agree its a great site. Very well designed and we are supplied with lots of useful information.
When one of my girlfriends was planning to get married I forwarded this site so that she could check out the hairstyles.
dianefromcanada
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic