Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello! ... Me introduzco

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mohair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mohair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello! ... Me introduzco
    Posted: February 15 2004 at 11:23am
Hello Everyone!

I call myself Mohair - my actual name is Eric. I felt I should stop procrastinating and become a part of Karen's wonderful community here.

I am the same Mohair on the TLHS (The Long Hair Site) guestbook and FLHC2 on Yahoo! groups. I have spoken with Karen before on the former a time or two.

This site is among the first that I found when I first decided to see what the web had to offer in the way of hair. I loved the braiding /styling instructions and browsing through all the cool and lovely updo's in the Gallery section.

I have had an interest in styling and braiding ever since I started washing and rolling my High School sweetheart's hair back in the late 1970's. I have since evolved into the family Hairdresser of sorts. I gave my son his haircut two weeks ago. I enjoy braiding and styling my wife and daughter's hair... all the other stuff, too. My wife's hair is about 30 inches long. I understand that there are more diverse interests here than just long hair.

Before I begin to ramble, just a quick hello to everyone.

Take care,

Eric
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic