Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where did....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where did....
    Posted: July 27 2004 at 4:17pm
Where did all the posters go? Like Sophie, Super Grover, Elissa, Uzma, etc. I miss reading what they write! Maybe it is becasue of work or something? Just wondering! Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2004 at 2:42pm
I have wondered the same thing myself Debbie.
All of the women you mentioned were good posters and fun and interesting to read.
Ladies, are any of you still here on the boards?
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2004 at 3:59pm
Thanks Brent- Hows Jasmine doing?
Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2004 at 6:29pm
Jasmine is doing very well Debbie. Thanks for asking.
People come and go I guess Debbie. Some of the folks that posted regularily no longer do, yet there are always new members posting.
Still it would be nice if a few of the old regulars posted again just to let us know how things are going with them.
GAURI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GAURI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2004 at 2:24pm
heyyyy guys will u plz help me ???
i am really in trouble ...
well i have registered my nick twice in this site .. by gaubo77 and again in gaubo777...when i logged of this two names .. n when i tried to log in n when i put my password it showing me dat wrong password .. how can it possible ?? i am putting right password ..i dun know wat happening to my ids here ??? u can check it out ..i have posted 3/4 mails here ..n again when next time i want to send bmail ..i cant log in cuz of somthing****ing pro ..i am really tired plz help meeee...
BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2004 at 7:43pm
Hello Debbie.

I don't know what happened to those ladies.
I guess the dissension on the boards got to them and they quit coming here.
I hope they change their mind and write us again.
Especially Uzma, whom both Brent and I really grew to like and enjoy chatting with. I was always hoping to maybe meet her someday.

Ladies, please write us again. Things have cooled down considerably.

BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2004 at 1:01pm
Yes Elissa has been here recently.

Congrats to her on her new little one!
yellowhighlights View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowhighlights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2004 at 1:12pm
hi debbie
hi e brent

i am a new member

just thought i would say hello

which celebrity do u think has the worst haircut / hair colour i think kelly osbourne as she has bright yellow and black hair
yellowhighlights View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellowhighlights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2004 at 1:14pm
hello to you as well jasmine

i think rachael stevens has cool hair
oh yeah thats the only thing about celebs though
the get the best hairdressers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic