Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Dancer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Stephannie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephannie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2002 at 6:50am
Wow. This is really great Ingrid. My compliments.
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2002 at 1:40pm
Thank you SO much, Stephannie! And thanx for reading! :) :) :)

Love,
Inge
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2003 at 12:27am
Ingrid,

You have alot of fans of your poetry,on this website and I can see why, it is very good. Do you write just poetry or do you also do other writing?
Lady Maria
Metal man View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2003 at 8:52pm
Great poetry!
You seem like a pretty wild chick what with your many earrings, short cropped hair and your writing!
Obviously people are into what you write, you get positive responses.
Are you sure you`re only a broad in high school? You seem pretty free and loose for a gal that age. Of course I met a few wild girls when I was that age.
You`re still jail bait as far as the Metal man is concerned however.
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2003 at 2:45pm
Hey! Thanx soooo much for reading & responding!!
I`m very glad that you liked it!! :)
Lady Maria- I mostly just write poetry. I`ve tried to write a couple of short stories & other stuff, but its difficult and I don`t think they`re very good. I love writing poetry, tho- mostly I just do it for myself (and so most of it isnt very good :)), but I`ve tried to get it published in a couple of places and entered some poetry contests and stuff. This one got published in my school`s fine arts collection this year :) Dance is my true love, tho; ballet, step, hip-hop, etc. Not that I`m great at all of them, but I like to try to learn as many styles as possible. I`m trying to teach myself to bellydance- it`s harder than it looks!
Metal Man- hehehehehe you crack me up! Yeah, I`m pretty sure I`m in high school (unless this is all some bad dream!). Its funny that you think I`m wild and `free and loose`- I`m actually kind of a wallflower. A total wallflower, actually. That`s why I like writing on the computer- no stuttering or nervousness or sweaty palms! The earrings aren`t that wild- lots of girls that I know have as many or more than I do. The cropped hair is more a result of being frustrated and nervous about how it looks all the time- less hair is less to worry about, I guess, altho now I`m nervous about it being too short and looking like a boy. Anyway, thanx for responding & reading my poem. Maybe its good that I`m still `jail bait`- it sounds like the Metal Man is a little too wild for me! :) :)

Lotsa Love,
Inga

PS- Metal Man; not that I`m offended, but girls don`t usually like to be referred to as `broads`. Just a note for future reference. :)
Metal man View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2003 at 6:06pm
Ingrid,
The Metal man only calls very cool women that he totally respects "broads", it`s a blue collar, working man expression, no offense intended.
I don`t believe for a minute you are a wallflower, the Metal man knows chicks, you got brains and guts. And a good lookin women with short hair don`t look like no boy, she looks like a good lookin mama with short hair !
The Metal man likes the ladies all kinda ways, with long or short hair, tall or short, whatever. Either a woman has it or she don`t. And half of it is the attitude of the woman, you know, her confidence , how she struts her stuff!
Put on your sexiest dress Ingrid, your best jewelry and mascara, you know like the downtown ladies do. Strut your stuff little sister, you are some fine young flower just a waitin to bloom, I`m sure! The Metal man knows these things!
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2003 at 3:00am
HEHEHEHEHE! Thanx, Metal Man! :)
KathyAnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KathyAnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2003 at 10:37pm
* A wonderful poem Ingrid.
I can see how you must love dance!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic