Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can`t find the right products for my hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can`t find the right products for my hair
    Posted: January 30 2002 at 8:43pm
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of shampoos, conditioners, and styling products that do not contain any silicones (they dry my hair out) or oils (they make my face break out). I want to have smooth, glossy hair.
I used to have really glossy hair but I became allergic to the products I was using (pantene). I have tried so many different products drug store and salon brands nothing seems to work. My hair is kind of wavy and dry especially on the ends. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks.

sweetpea :)
Shannon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2002 at 10:51am
I read your message and i think i have a type of shampoo that mit work for you. Its called white rain classics shampoo. Get the kind that says extra body on it its for flat,fine,and thin hair. It works great for me.
misses View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2002 at 5:13am
go to cosmeticscop.com there is alot of help there,, but try KMS clarifying shampoo.. it is great for dry hair and semi oily scalp =)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic