Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

REVOstyler

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BroomHilda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BroomHilda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: REVOstyler
    Posted: July 01 2002 at 10:51am
Has anyone seen the revostyler on TV? Has anyone tried it? It looks really neat, but I wish it worked with heat, so you didn`t have to use a blowdryer. Let me know what you guys think of it. There is a website, www.revostyler.com.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2002 at 10:01am
I am interested in it too but I have hesitated because most of the women in the informercial I saw had thick curly hair that they were straightening. I have the opposite problem (fine, thin, straight hair) and I am not sure if this product would be any good for me. I would love to know if anyone has used it yet and what they think.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
CrazieLilGrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazieLilGrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2002 at 10:52pm
I have seen the informercial for the revostyler also (but I have not received it yet, but I did order it!). I saw all kinds of hair being shown on the commercial from frizzy hair, african hair, and of course your kind: fine, thin, straight hair! So don`t worry, it`ll work for anyone (hopefully)!
Good luck!
Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God`s sight. (1 Peter 3:3-4)
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2002 at 3:26pm
Have you gotten it yet and if so, do you like it? I still can`t find anyone who has actually used one and I would like to try it but I am afraid since almost everything that claims to work wonders on my type of hair doesn`t. I have wasted a fortune on hair products that don`t live up to their hype so I am cautious.

Thanks for any info.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic