Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Restraining short hair at night

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AlmostThere View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlmostThere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Restraining short hair at night
    Posted: July 13 2002 at 2:56pm
I recently cut my hair back to about 4-5 inches and have had problems with small bits of acne on my forehead. Any ideas on a product that I could use to hold my hair back at night time when I am not able to watch it?
scotcdnlass View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotcdnlass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2002 at 11:09am
Hello almost there;

I used to have a really short hair cut and as I had to use a lot more control products (mousse, spray, gel, etc), I used to break out along my hair line. Try not to use too many products and I used to either use a terry cloth hair band (you could make one but make sure you use elastic in there so that it can adjust itself and not be too tight) or if you are really cheap like me, take a pair of control top pantry hose cut off the waist band and use it to hold back your hair, pantry hose breath pretty well and its silky so it shouldn`t damage your hair while holding your hair away from your face. You could try bobby pins too if you don`t move around to much while you sleep.

My only other suggestion is maybe put some absorbant talc or powder near your hair line to help soak up the extra oils.

Good luck to you
Lori
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic