Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Butane Refills For Conair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Butane Refills For Conair?
    Posted: February 18 2003 at 2:05pm
Hi,

Conair is discontinuing the Butane curling irons and the refills. If you can't find them at Walmart then call Conair at 1-800-326-6247 and ask them where you can purchase the Butane Refills in your area. They should be able to help you.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
bluebee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2003 at 11:32am
My mother in law bought me one of those for Christmas, she also got me a package of refills. I am positive she bought it at Wal Mart. Good Luck

Bluebee
Carol Anne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol Anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2002 at 6:28am
Hi,

I noticed that someone had asked where to get the Conair butane refills. Did anyone ever answer? I would be interested since my niece has one but has not been able to find them for some time.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic