Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Straightening Irons!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
razziberri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razziberri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Straightening Irons!
    Posted: July 25 2003 at 8:04pm
I have a helen of troy and it works really well!
Merlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2003 at 1:12pm
Helen of Troy and Hot Tools are made by the same company. The name they are marketed under various from state to state. Here is a web site with a very good price on the Hot Tools straightener:

http://www.folica.com/appliances/straightener2.htm

I have dealt with this site numerous times in the past and always found them to be excellent.

Hope this helps and happy straightening.
Merlin
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2003 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by threejobs threejobs wrote:

I too have the HElen of Troy ceramic hair straightener and I love it. I got it at Sally beauty Supply for 29.99.

i checked out sally yesterday. i only saw the ones for 41.00
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2003 at 2:40pm
thank you for posting where to get a ceramic straightening iron. i've been looking but they were all too much.
threejobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote threejobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2003 at 1:22pm
I too have the HElen of Troy ceramic hair straightener and I love it. I got it at Sally beauty Supply for 29.99.
threejobs!
Trixie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2003 at 6:55am
Hey there! I got an awesome hair straightener from a salon store. I once had your prob too---the ones they sell at the drug stores just never seem to really work--like you have to keep your hair pressed between those plates for a while.

I got a Helen of Troy gold series straightener that has been a real life-saver. It is great--you can also change the heat setting to adjust to the type of hair you have. I HIGHLY recommend this straightener---and I"m sure that any professional hair straightener would work great---but this is the only one I've had experience with and know about first hand!

LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2003 at 7:59pm
The new ceramic irons work really well. They distribute the heat evenly on the iron so you get a smoother result.

You can get these at sally's.
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
MeeH View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeeH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2003 at 3:18pm
i think u should use the vs sassoon iron.. the one where u kan put water in.. it's around 20$ i think.. i hope it helps good luck
Priscilla View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priscilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2002 at 7:48pm
I was pondering if anyone knows of some good salon-quality straightening irons. I`ve used the drugstore type, like the conair, etc., and they do NOTHING! Also, does anyone know if certain ones are more damaging than others? Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic