Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Soft Jumbo Rollers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AmandaPanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaPanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Soft Jumbo Rollers
    Posted: July 14 2003 at 10:55pm
I saw some jumbo(soda can size) soft rollers in a magazine about a year ago. They had a strange brand name and I have never been able to find any.

Anyone know where I can find jumbo *soft* rollers?
I'm not looking for any hairsetters or velcro rollers...

Thanks!
Amanda
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2003 at 11:56pm
LOL I think I saw in a magazine once where they used actual soda cans! It must've been Sassy or Jane.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
AmandaPanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmandaPanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2003 at 9:10am
Originally posted by SuperGrover SuperGrover wrote:

LOL I think I saw in a magazine once where they used actual soda cans! It must've been Sassy or Jane.

hehehe
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2003 at 7:34pm
We used frozen orange juice cans when I was growing up. Put your hair up on top of your head in a pony tail then roll the tail around four juice cans. Instant body and lift.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Budokan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budokan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2003 at 10:47am
Amanda Panda

I once read on a long hair discussion board about a person that searched for gigantic rollers for her long hair and improvised a solution from Wal-Mart. She made them from one of those foam toys kids use in a swimming pool. You see them in the toy section - long, round foam that floats.

She says they worked great and were very light weight (not like the beer cans I used in high school). PLUS, they come in cool colors!

If you ever find what you were looking for, let us know. They sound interesting.

Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic