Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I don't like using product, but. . .

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bidwell View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bidwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I don't like using product, but. . .
    Posted: November 11 2003 at 1:07am
I suppose it won't kill me. It just seems like such an inconvenience, and then I never feel natural when it's in. Like I'm afraid to touch my hair.
But what I'm wondering might be able to help me get over that. I'm wanting to know how the guy in this picture gets his hair like that, all weighed down, but still able to move freely.
http://gallery.hairboutique.com/detail.asp?Colors=255&Textures=4&Lengths=1&btnSearch=Search&Genders=2&SortBy=0&Styles=255&FaceShapes=255&ID=5151
If the link doesn't work, it's style number 5151.
My past experiences w/ product have been limited pretty much to 2 handfuls of gel, and my hair can survive a hurricane before anything on my head moves. I'm looking to break free. Help, please.
Thanks.
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2003 at 2:36pm
The guy in this picture has 2 things...actually 3. 1 is really nice, thick hair w/ a slight wave. 2 is a good cut. 3 is probably a styling gel with silicone in it to smooth the hair out. He most likely put it in his hair when wet and blow dried it in so it wouldn't look stiff. TiGi makes a good styling gel as do a lot of others. My husband uses American Crew for men. There is a lot of good, light product in that line.

Enjoy!

jacqui
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic