Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help lent in hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vernon View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vernon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help lent in hair
    Posted: February 22 2005 at 12:21am
i've always wanted lockes, and finaly i have them. They are past my shoulders, and i have lent in them. I have colored my hair jet black and nothing is working. im on the verge of cutting them off please tell me there is a way to get this lent out. other wise my dream of growing my dreads will have to end.

thanks
BedHeadDreads View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BedHeadDreads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 12:36am
lent? 
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2005 at 8:42am
Take tweezers and  get it out.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

shea*rose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shea*rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2005 at 6:19pm

HELLO, I  AM ALSO HAVING THE SAME CHALLANGE WITH LENT, DUST, EVEN THOUGH I WEAR A HEAD WRAP LIKE 98% OF THE TIME

I PERSONALY HAVE NOT YET TRIED THE PROSESS OF "BOILING"

BUT IT GOES SOME THING LIKE ,BOILING SOME WATER IN A POT, ENOUGH TO DIP YOUR DREAD LOCKS IN, THE HEAT OF THE WATER IS SUPOSED TO HELP REMOVE THE LENT PARTICLES

OR JUST EXPERIMENT

PS. WEARING A HEAD WRAP DEFINATLY PROTECTS YOUR HAIR FROM THE ENVIRONMENT, BUT ALASS , IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ESCAPE THE INVISIBLE DUST MONSTER EEEEEEEEK GOOD LUCK

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic