Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

American Idol - Julia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: American Idol - Julia
    Posted: February 05 2003 at 6:07am
Yes, I know I get confused easily but did anyone else completely fail to recognize Julia on last night's show? What a difference a hair makes! During the Hollywood competition her hair was stick straight and now it's curly (and darker?) Of course she *is* a stylist so that would explain it.

Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Karen M. Shelton View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen M. Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2003 at 3:39pm
Hi,

You are absolutely right. I did not notice that until you mentioned it. Good catch.

Thanks,
Karen
Gwen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2003 at 5:08am
Anyone know where she is a stylist at? Does she still do hair? If so, where is her salon?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic