Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bob - Be Still My Heart

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Constance View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Constance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bob - Be Still My Heart
    Posted: February 06 2003 at 2:08am
OK. So there I was watching the Batchelorette and of course I was rooting for Russ to go. He really came across as super controlling and his hairl looked really bad. I thought Charlier looked great with his hair au natural in Cabo. However, the very best part of the show was when they showed clips from the Reunion Show next week and there was my fav guy, Bob, looking so cute on the stage. Can this guy get any cuter?

Just my thoughts on the Bachelorette show tonite. Would love to hear opinions.
Karla View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2003 at 2:49am
I totally agree that Charlier's hair looked so much better natural and not slicked back.
CONNIE View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CONNIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2003 at 11:23pm
I AGREE, BOB IS SOOOO CUTE. I AM FROM JACKSON, MI...ABOUT 45 MINUTES AWAY FROM WHERE BOB LIVES, WE MISSED HIS PARTY FOR THE FINAL EPISODE LAST WEEK IN ROYAL OAK, BUT I HOPE, THRU SOME FRIENDS THAT WENT TO SCHOOL WITH HIM AND HUNG OUT AT MSU, TO MEET HIM. I WILL MAKE SURE TO SMELL HIS HAIR AND GUESS WHAT GEL HE WEARS. LOL
ALSO, HE HAS A WEBSITE TO GET HIS CD'S, HE SINGS REAL WELL AND ALTERNATIVE. GO TO WWW.FATAMY.COM
Carla View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2003 at 1:10pm
Karen Shelton who is the owner of HairBoutique.com dedicated an entire article that she wrote to Bob because she is a huge fan of his. You can read

What About Bob at:
http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip1503.htm

IndyAndrea View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IndyAndrea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2003 at 2:02pm
Bob, be still my heart. They need to make him the next bachelor or at least give him a TV show. He is awesome. I would do just about anything to meet him. Anyone know where he will be appearing in public in the near future?

Andrea in Indiana
Tara R View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tara R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2003 at 1:15am
Anyone know Bob's email address. Yes, I have been to his site but I want to email him?
greenflower813 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenflower813 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2003 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by Tara R Tara R wrote:

Anyone know Bob's email address. Yes, I have been to his site but I want to email him?

Russ was a total ackjass (my nephews call jackass and ackjass) and everyone that I talked to said that Russ had to go!
Greenflower
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic