Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Remaining Bachelorettes on B3?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Christian View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Remaining Bachelorettes on B3?
    Posted: April 24 2003 at 1:06pm
Well now Andrew is down to 4 ladies. Any thoughts on who will be the final 2?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2003 at 10:54pm
My guess is Tina (fabulous) and Kirsten (sp?). I like Tina's hair better. Christen (the long hair one) has pretty hair but I think there is too much of it.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2003 at 6:23pm
Hi Short & Blonde,

Yes...I think Tina Fabulous has a good shot. Very crafty of her to get Andrew to let her wear his watch..which really upset long haired brunette Christina. I also think Tina has that "look" that Andrew's friends talked about. Although what do I know? I thought that Trista had it in the bag in B1 and that Gwen had it in B2. :-)

Thanks for the post. I love reality TV. At least I am not alone. Even Brad Pitt confessed that he loves it. :-)

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Betsy Lindsey View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betsy Lindsey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2003 at 7:39pm
I think I missed it but why is B3's Tina called Tina Fabulous?
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2003 at 10:31pm
Hi,

Tina is called Tina Fabulous because she is always "just fabulous" in how she looks. Her hair is always perfect and she goes for the dramatic fashion looks. All the other girls started calling her Tina Fabulous.

I don't think she has a prayer of winning but what do I know? :-)

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic