Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kelly Jo from The Bachelor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Xcountry View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xcountry    Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kelly Jo from The Bachelor
    Posted: November 20 2003 at 5:24pm
First of all, I can't believe he didn't pick her! Second of all, she had really cute hair. I tried looking at some of the pictures from the galleries, but they didn't do it any justice. I don't know how anyone would come across different pictures, but if you do let me know! Im thinking of cutting my hair like hers.
thanks!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2003 at 2:02pm
Kelly Jo rocked. I can't believe she didn't get picked. I liked her hair also and how she styled it different ways. What a cutie - maybe they can talk her into doing the Bachelorette show
Xcountrykuhl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xcountrykuhl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2003 at 2:00pm
Oh i hope so! that would be amazing! I thought she was perfect for Bob, but maybe she will find someone better.... if thats possible.
nikki 11 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikki 11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2003 at 8:31am
I loved Kelly Jo. If anyone finds her curly hair pics please send them to me!!!
nikki 11 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikki 11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2003 at 8:32am
by the way my email is justagirl0175@yahoo.com
Deutschgal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deutschgal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2003 at 12:55pm
I didn''''t like Kelly Jo, she didn''''t seem serious enough to me. I liked Estella, she was confident and independent. Although, I couldn''''t stand her voice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic